Leighton-Nielsen's approach to business is built on 6 critical principles and 6 core values: Integrity, Efficiency, Engagement, Innovation, Accountability and Delivery; Respect, Diversity, Confidentiality, Client's Priority, Commitment and Professionalism. These principles and values guide our actions and behavior, allowing us to drive sustainable success for our clients. We prioritize the interests of our clients over our firm's and we strive to maintain a long term relationship of mutual trust and growth with every client.
Managing Partner, Leighton-Nielsen
Leighton-Nielsen has evolved and grown to become one of the world's leading management consulting firm, particularly in mergers & acquisitions. We never define ourselves by our heritage but by the vision we share in our firm. We seek to deliver substantial and sustainable value for our clients, with faith in our one vision, common values and shared principles.
- Respect - We respect the beliefs, opinions and perspectives of every client, colleague, partner and people whom we met and interact with in the course of our work without differentiating the management level, society status, background or position. We do not base respect on hierarchical structure of the organization; we treat all people with consideration and we value ideas on their merit.
- Diversity - We strongly believe that having a multicultural and diversified team enables unrestrained fluidity of ideas and solutions and is extremely crucial to creating an environment where we are not held back by any barrier in looking for solutions to resolve our client's issues. We build sturdy bridges for our client's projects to reach success; not walls. Regardless of background, looks, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation, we do not prejudice and we embrace diversity with open arms.
- Confidentiality - We maintain and observe a high level of confidentiality for our client's information. We do not disclose or publicize any work or details pertaining to our client's project without their express permission. All data received or retrieved in the course of our work are handled discreetly and in accordance to the prevailing agreements we maintain with our clients.
- Client's Priority - Our client's needs and interests are always our foremost priority. We endeavor and stay committed to achieving sustainable success for every client's project.
- Commitment - We are devoted to achieving excellence in whatever we do and we are passionate in delivering value to our clients. Every client we have, we strive to establish a durable bond by committing to and realizing the promises we made to our clients. Our commitment stems from the passion and sense of responsibility we have in what we do.
- Professionalism - We define professionalism as proficiency and reliability in what we do as a team. We assemble and build teams that can make the most tangible and significant positive impact to our clients' businesses. Our team of diverse talents comprises of the finest consultants, advisors and project managers who have a sound knowledge of what they have to do and they ensure that their individual strengths are fully exploited to deliver sustainable results.
- Integrity - We handle projects with absolute transparency and fairness. We do not misrepresent facts or our capabilities. We conduct ourselves as a Firm who can differentiate right from wrong when it comes to ethical codes of behavior and we maintain our honesty and accuracy in our reportings.
- Efficiency - We always seek maximum benefits with minimum effort and cost as we exercise careful and strategic planning for the projects we are embarking on. We measure effectiveness against time, efforts and cost used to ensure that we are leveraging on our best resources to accelerate towards the goal set.
- Engagement - We maintain effective communication and interactions with our clients at all times to ensure timely updates We are actively connected to every client so that any commercial concern or issue can be shared and addressed promptly.
- Innovation - Our strategists are constantly developing ideas to realize our vision of empowering revenue models and sales infrastructure. We have done over 10,000 proposals, each improved one after another and uniquely customized to target our client's business concerns and needs.
- Accountability - We pride ourselves as a responsible team that account clearly for every action of our involvement and we plan ahead to safeguard our client's interests.
- Delivery - More than just a service, we deliver solutions and value to our clients with utmost confidence and pride as we believe in what we have innovated and built.
Our principles go hand-in-hand with our values for all our approaches in business dealings. We believe that a company with strong and clearly deﬁned set of principles means that its people have alignment and consistency with the direction of the business. In Leighton-Nielsen's case, this has developed a culture that is both performance and results oriented. As we continue to grow, the embedding of our principles will be critical to ensure that we can operate in diverse markets with employees of different religions, ethnicity, political persuasion and gender. Our principles provide a common unifying bond as we deliver our mission to generate sustainable success for our clients through our expertise while providing rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.