- Valuation of BusinessWe adopt a unique set of algorithms and formulas to appraise the value of our client’s business, considering historical, present and future market dynamics as well as the profitability, risk, option and flexibility value. We also analyse from the seller’s perspective and perform relevant transaction planning for the sale of our client’s business.
- Preparation & StructuringWe review our network to identify a list of suitable potential acquirers. A customised sale strategy is developed to outline how the selling company can position itself favourably for acquirer’s consideration. We also structure the financials and prospects of the selling company to show its best market value.
- Identification & ApproachWe represent our clients to approach potential acquirers to present the selling points. Indicative offers are compiled, and keen acquirers will be connected to our client directly and granted access to our client’s data room for their perusal.
- EvaluationOur legal and finance team will evaluate all the offers and advise our client on the best offer to take.
- Deal Closure & Post-Merger IntegrationAccording to the offer, we will assist our client and the acquiring company to complete the necessary transactions pertinent to the deal closure. We will help the acquiring company on the merger integration plan after furnishing the relevant documentation of the transaction to our client.
We also help clients to identify and work on opportunities for partnerships, joint ventures and alliances to increase their market presence or/and business flow.
- Food & Beverages
- Retail & Consumer Products