New York (US)
Victor Kaswell is an experienced project director who has worked with several large technological firms for the last decade which includes Facebook, Google, IBM, Twitter and Instagram. A summa-cum-laude graduate of Computer Science and Engineering from Cornell University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), he has done intensive research in building formidable engines for applications to run smoothly and has mastered the art of combining both his theoretical research and practical experience to perfect the architecture of software development.
Mr Kaswell works closely with our team of developers to ensure successful execution of digital strategies for our clients.
- B.Sc. (Cornell), M.Sc. TPP (MIT)
- Expert website and software developer with comprehensive experience in all facets of technological management from coding and programming to digital design and experimenting.
- Assisted in the construction of interface and coding architecture of several well-known applications namely Twitter, Instagram, Skout and Tinder.
- Did planning for software and application development projects at approximated net value of 16 million in total.
- Advised a number of startups on technological marketing and interface creation for optimal user experience.
- +1 (646) 461-1363
Madison Center, 590 Madison Avenue, #36-E New York,
New York 10022, United States